A bespoke sewage treatment system designed, manufactured and installed for a large nursing residential home situated in an Area of Special Scientific Interest (ASSI) on the shores of Strangford Lough.
Ringdufferin Nursing Residential Home is a 64-bedroom property situated on the shores of Strangford Lough, which is an 'Area of Special Scientific Interest' (ASSI). It is part of the South Eastern Health & Social Trust. The site was originally a golf course but the developer had plans to build a nursing home on the site. Viltra was contacted to design a system for the premises.
• Due to the Nursing Residential Home being situated beside Strangford Lough – An area of Special Scientific Interest (ASSI), - it was imperative that the effluent from the wastewater treatment system would be of an extremely high quality.
• The ground was clay, which resulted in limited percolation within the ground.
• The influent from the nursing home included medication discharge.
• Viltra designed a bespoke system with effective yet simple screening to produce a high-quality effluent.
• Viltra provided Ringdufferin Nursing Residential Home with a complete package which included an Initial site survey, Consultancy and Design, Installation and Commissioning of the system.
• As part of the service package, Viltra continuously service, maintain and desludge the system.
• Viltra also took control of the Consent to Discharge and liaised with NIEA.
• The wastewater treatment system is operating to a high standard.
• The system is regularly sampled.
• The system is compliant with NIEA regulations.
Ringdufferin Nursing Residential Home
Commercial - Nursing Residential Home
Site Survey, Consent to Discharge (NIEA), Consultancy, Design, Manufacturing and Commissioning of a bespoke sewage treatment system, Servicing, maintenance and desludging of the system.
On time and within Budget
Viltra's Bespoke system