How Viltra designed, tendered, fitted out and commissioned a pumping srtation to NI Water's high specification and adoption standards within a 15-House Development in Mullaghbane, Co. Armagh.
A 15-House development situated in Mullaghbane, Co. Armagh with no access to the main sewers.
• Viltra was contacted by an architect to design, tender and fit out a pumping station that could serve a new 15-house development which did not have access to the main sewers.
• Viltra provided the design, supply and commissioning of a 5.6m deep x 2.4m diameter foul water pumping station to NIW adoption standards that resulted in the new 15-house development having access to the main sewers.
• The project was completed on time and on budget with minimal problems for the main contractor.
• With a strong focus on health & safety, the project was delivered to the client within an 8 week period from date of contract award.
• All items of plant were inspected by NIW and accepted for adoption.
• The project resulted in the new 15 house development having access to the main sewers.
Architect / NI Water
Municipal – 15-house development
Design, Tender, fit out and commission a pumping station to NIW adoption standards
On time and within budget
Viltra's Adoptable Pumping Station