✓ Designed to meet the high specifications and standards of County Council and local water authorities
✓ Efficient, reliable and compact
✓ Straightforward pipe connections on site
✓ Designed to be easily accessible for service and maintenance
Note: Once the pumping station is adopted this will disregard the developers' responsibility for future maintenance and running costs.
Why choose a Viltra adoptable pumping station?
• Proven track record of supplying cost-effective and reliable pumping stations and pumping equipment designed to a high specification and standard within the wastewater market.
• Viltra have a team of dedicated and skilled engineers with over 35 years' combined experience.
• Fully comprehensive mechanical and electrical installation with technical support from design through to installation and final commissioning.
• We liaise closely with the water authority from the beginning to ensure your pumping station meets the design criteria.
• 24-hour emergency breakdown service only a phone call away.
Water and Sewerage Services Act (Northern Ireland) 2016
"From 23rd May 2016, if you want to connect a new sewer or lateral drain to the existing public sewer network within NI Water’s operational area, approval to connect to a public sewer will be conditional on obtaining a sewer adoption agreement with NI Water. This is to ensure that in the future all private sewers and lateral drains connected to a public sewer will be adopted by NI Water". (NI Water)