Viltra's adoptable sewage treatment systems are suitable for any commercial, industrial or municipal application where there is no access to a main sewer.
✓ Designed to meet County Council and local authority water companies' high specification and standards
✓ Efficent, reliable and compact
✓ Straightforward pipe connections on site
Note: Once the sewage treatment system is adopted this will disregard the developers' responsibility for future maintenance and running costs.
Why choose a Viltra sewage treatment system?
• Proven track record of supplying cost-effective and reliable wastewater treatment systems designed to a high specification and standard within the wastewater market.
• Viltra have a team of dedicated and skilled engineers with over 35 years' combined experience.
• Fully comprehensive mechanical and electrical installation with technical support from design through to installation and final commissioning.
• We liaise closely with the water authority from the beginning to ensure your pumping station meets the design criteria.
• 24-hour emergency breakdown service only a phone call away.
Water and Sewerage Services Act (Northern Ireland) 2016
"From 23rd May 2016, if you want to connect a new sewer or lateral drain to the existing public sewer network within NI Water’s operational area, approval to connect to a public sewer will be conditional on obtaining a sewer adoption agreement with NI Water. This is to ensure that in the future all private sewers and lateral drains connected to a public sewer will be adopted by NI Water". (NI Water)